Sunday, May 09, 2004

I am officially 26 today *sigh*

A year older.. but not any wiser!

Resolution for this have not been met and I am reeling in self pity! *sigh*

On another note.. I am having the best birthday this year!

*My office girls celebrated with me on Friday afternoon.. going to have another one tomorrow because it is boss birthday too!
*My secondary classmates kelly, cai paw, lina, rena, mei and guys threw a mini surprise birthday party on Friday night for me at some KTV *note my last entry to KTV they were still havin the flip book those kinda to choose songs ha!*
*Hock and me celebrated our birthday together on saturday.. *my tong nian tong yue tong ri shen* poly mate* at Chinablack.. Kinda not my kinda of clubbing but I still enjoyed myself..
*Mummy bought a prima deli cake for me today!! So yummy looking! *Mum knows how I absolutely dig pastries*

Sad note of the birthday :-

*zohter is not happy because of the liang incident..
*JK bought me Extrim for my birthday *although I swear to want to get slimmer but I think kind of big clue clue hint hint when he buys you that sorta of stuff*

I thought I'll get a digital camera or something from him *sigh* But no.. he always give me disappointment .. sigh! Anyhow that is nothin lah I just trying to be a bitch.. lol!

ok nuff of blogging going to start on another 1 more assignment for PR.. Just want to get it over and done with!!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home