Tuesday, May 11, 2004

I am so guilty today.. I fake an MC to work on my PR assignment. I went to this nice doctor just across my house. I never go to him unless I wanna fake an MC.. Geeze!

Anyway boss wont be please.. whatever.. He keep telling me he wants to sit down with me with the plans of CX off load. And he didnt get me on so many days. On a lighter note he didnt call me on my cell so technically I am safe until tomorrow.

We had some poly boys on attachment with our company from this week till June. With our grueling workload, I can only wish them good luck. I mean at least we get paid good money. They.. poor things.. only $400. However my boss is definetely going to bring them some place for dinner or something.

Had a major quarrel with JK about his insensitive gift the Extrim. I mean I can only take it this much! Told him I dont want any extrim although I am fat! Whatever is the case he can get me extrim on normal days and not on MY BIRTHDAY! I remember 2 years back his biz trip coincide with my birthday and he didnt even buy me anything or wish me happy birthday! I have my temper like right there! Ok I am being a major pain in the butt! Zohter say is all my fault.. never put any expectation on him and I got to be the only girl in the planet that can tahan him not calling me for the entire work week.

I know I am such a bitch but I cannot imagine I am going to get married to this sorta of .. yucky man in another few years. *faint*

He is a sweetie at time but he totally just spoilt all my major celebration in life! I can ald forsee he is going to get me some pots and pans after we get married!

This is my life.. absolutely untoleratable!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home