Saturday, May 15, 2004

I got a Minolta Konica Camera.. the slimmest of them all from JK!! He got that as a replacement on Monday before I yelled at him for being such a toad getting me Extrim! ho ho

I refuse to open the camera until yesterday after much cajoling from him. I didnt want him to think that I quarrel with him over the values of the gift. I was looking at the sincerity and thoughts behind the gift. Extrim = no thoughts!!! Really pricey that gadget.. After 6 years with him I finally got a decent gift. No more sweets in pencil box or Ah-long style bracelets! Yeah! I thought he should know how I feel about the gifts after all I just simply stow it in my cabinets.

Zohter was like.. after the time I spent planning for his gifts.. I finally had some rewards after 6 years! Ha! Even she was like so mad at him..

Today having media law.. sian got to go for lesson. However I think the lecturer going to talk abt the 'Lobster without Privacy' case! So hilarious that case! About how an article cause the restaurant so much loss after diner started to read a food editor review the resturant!

One of his point was that.. Why do we just put seafood in tanks at Restaurants? To prove their freshness and have the diners gawk at them while they poo-ing, sleeping, or dreaming? Than why dont people start having 'live' pigs and cows in the middle of the restuarant to prove their freshness.. we can even hear the squeal as they get slaughter in the kitchen. Food for thoughts! Maybe we should start to suggest to Boon Tong Kee to start rearing live chickens in the front of their shop just to validate their freshness! Ho ho ho...

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home