Friday, May 14, 2004

I come to a conclusion yesterday.. ok put it long time ago ever since I enrolled in the communication degree..

-Disclaimer : All opinion is according to Ling's conductive research in her class-

All guys who are in Media are like 75% gay tendencies..

*I have 3-4 guys in my classes ; 1 admit he is gay, the other one is sissy but claim not gay, 1 is like sissy and gay we suspect and the other one is normal lah I think.. hmm
anyway since getting in close context with Gays *attend lessons lah*.. although I attended classes with lesbians by the buckets back in sec school. but they are milder version

-conclusion.. I think gay ppl are really.. happy and fun people loh! I love their slapsticks and their fast puns catcher and their jokes! Normal guys dont know them.. Boring-

*All girls have weird taste in music/ films and adore local artists and by local I dont mean the like of Sun Yanzi blah blah.. more like Dick Lee, Kopi Kat Klan, Wah Lau Gang blah blah... I think people who are really engrossed in media have really weird taste!

Ros and Cass and I were blabbing about the Amercian idol *PS : wassup with the jasmine Trias mouthing the 10 Q and I love you constantly! MAJOR IRRITANT!!* and somehow we cross to genre of musics and for my entire life I keep looking for ppl who like this sorta of stuff and ta da.. The school simply gather all of us in lessons! Fun!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home