Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Had a nice Monday .. not that I dont enjoy my Mondays.. I hate it that I have to start work and face a whole chunk of questioning at work about what happen in Phoenix over the weekend.. 'Why this why that... why we dont have answers..'

I love it when it ends because it marks the nearing of the weekend and another day gone. TV also seems way better than ordinary day like Tuesday or Wednesday.. Wait! I like Tuesday sitcoms as well... and I think Wednesday too.. Oh well.. TV is good everyday.

Yesterday was nice because JK came to my place right after work. I mean judging from our work schedule and the hours we put in for OTs our timing that we can meet on weekday is close to impossible. Anyhow went to take dinner at Pizza hut.. walked to toy'rus where he bought a wound up fish for God's know what. I bought 2 pair of slippers for $5.. Watched 'Beautiful Boxer' which is kinda heart warming and really tranvesitites seems not to freak me out that much. I Love these foreign movies.. caught 'The Green Butcher' during the film festival last month and absolutely hilarious too. *sigh* we dont have enough of these films.. too much hollywood fanfare.. ALTHOUGH I am a big sucker for it..

Waiting for the system to go online right now.. Either you want to work and system dont co-operate or you dont want to work and the system is running perfectly. The whole system is so screwed!

While I am concentrating at trying to act busy in my office so when ppl peer in it looks I am trying to kill my brain cells over work. I am thinking about Brad Pitt.. hoho..How briseis is such a lucky girl.. how jennifer aniston is so lucky.*roll eyeballs* I am just day dreaming..

Anyway Between beckham and Pitt.. the latter so rules! Something about Beckham just so learly and hmmm.. flamboyant! Pitt and Aniston as a couple sound so much fun and they are on the 50 most beautiful people almost every year. I can only imgaine their kids to be nothing but perfect prints.

told ya I am having a Brad pitt week!!!!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home