Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Finally received the confirmation for the HDB deferment! SO HAPPY! No need to get ROM this year.. We can do it in 2006 yeah! 18 months of pure freedom!

I am rather mad at JK ex colleague because he didnt even bother a thank you call you zohter! Blah.. Chivalry is DEAD!!!

Had another amazing monday! I love it when I have surprises! JK feign sick from work to study for his test too.. heh heh.. Notice how lazy we both are at work and opt MCs when our studies prove to be too much a load. Anyway after my work we went to watch commericalize shrek!

It was so funny!! Commercializing the whole of 'Far Far Away' heh heh.. I always goes to Fry's supermarket when I work in US on stinct.. But they call it friars .. wonder if it is a intertexuality context to Fry's. Anyhow Mediveal meal comes with an axe (or sorta) hahaha.. and I like the mission impossible thing done by little wooden boy *okay I admit I cannot spell pinnochio or whatever the spelling is.. blah*. There was also a jab at cameron current squeeze.. totally hilarious! Also the morphing of 'Police' the docummentary into 'Knights'! hahaha.. and I so like the eyes that Puss use to fend off possible attackers.. hahaha.. Funny!

For $6.50 it was well worth the money many fold! I bought shrek oreos to give me happy vibes.. hope it works.. heh heh

Anyway have dinner at shima later.. Boss's paying.. to reward our effort for the stupid survey program to guide against investor! Yeah..just as I thought boss is blind.. he decide to sprinkle little incentive dust!

Oh.. and I have not started on media law assignment and exams is next week! Cool!3$#%^$&#$^

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home