Sunday, May 23, 2004

Done the most horrible cliche thing to Zohter yesterday. Send her on a blind date...

I sorta saw JK ex-colleague at Taka a few months back and I didnt really saw him but I saw these 2 guys back and I was slow to check out the guy beacause I was too busy looking ard!! Whatever is the case.. the 2 from behind looks kinda yummy.. ok only 1 looked like a yummy guy and the other .. hmm just tall lah.. You know how I am about tall guys.. I think they are 1 in a million and hate them, because they always dont date their counterparts 'THE TALL GIRLS' *FUME*

So ...told zohter abt it and She was like asking to check out JK ex-colleague *eligible single male*. JK also told this ex-colleague of his that we have an eligible female *read: Zohter* OK maybe I and JK didnt do anything horrible to them lah.. Anyway the thing is for the longest time we tried them to let them meet up but our schedule simply dont work.

So zohter came back from HK yesterday and we decide to JUST DO IT.. we went to pick her up from the airport went to Cafe Cartel at Siglap and do the blind date thing and intro the 2 kiddos to each other. The guy is TALL.. but that's about it... ok so I am kinda shallow but the POINT IS he is really fine and Zohter although was a bit apprehensive at first manage to lossen up. At least the guy have a sense of humour.. and the fact is he is tall! Let's see how this blind date is going to lead to. I told zohter worse senario she and Kel will go speed dating .. LAST RESORT..

The thing about 26 is that you feel how fast that stupid biological clock goes tick tick and when you see your peers settling down or will be in the next couple of years you panic and run ard like chicken without their heads. You try to think positively and you find out that ppl keep going on abt women being weird when they are still single in their 30s and 40s. I work with a few before and I swear that theory is so totally true!
My IT person is only 31 and single and she ald bonkers! so you see.. the pressure is on and I think I should quit and be a full time match maker!

Suppose to be doing media law assignment but no I have to blog.. as usual.. ok maybe I should do some reading now.. and have more wisdom to crap!



0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home