Thursday, June 24, 2004

Yeah!! I am so done with EXAMS!!!!!!!

on a heavier note the exams results are probably so done with me as well .. Blah!!!

So what's been up.. hmmmm nothing! Exactly my life is like watching a caterpillar munching on a leaf. Nothing interesting ever happens and all I can do is like carry on eating munching the leaf and just maybe turn my head after I get prod or disturb.

'simple life' is showing finally in Singapore! Didnt catch the end of it when I started the series in US.. glad that TCS decide to screen it but hell is one big censored vehicle lah!

Anyhow zohter had a follow up date on the teacher she met on MSN

Mid story interruption (I know you ppl are going to think that is dense.. but you be amaze what you can haul from there and zother is just trying to get into the dating circuit so give her a break lah!!)

ANYWAY!!! apparently both of them posted some lies on their profile.. The teacher said he was a social smoker. And zohter claimed on the site she was a regular smoker. The ciggies are so exp nowadays that zohter was trying to call it quits..and she was off that for a couple of days.. thanks to Brian who provide the inspiration..*he a blogger I and Zohter are ardent readers of*

Here's what happen when they were at this kopi place :

Teacher *opening up the new pack of Malboros after he polished off the 1 packet in like what.. 2-3 hours!!!!* : Hey have one ..
Zohter : Ehh.. I trying to quit leh...
Teacher *smirking*: Please.. smoker talk.. I never believe it.. remember your profile list you as a habitual smoker.. so dont bluff.. take! njo such thing as social smoker *insist she take the ciggie*
Zohter : Apparently you listed yourself as a social smoker which I think you have to change too to compulsive smoker.. because aint no one smoking ard and here you are smoking like puff the magic dragon!






0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home