Thursday, June 03, 2004

Just when everyone think I have disappear from the surface of the earth.. I have appear again with all my semester assignment all done! Yeah! No more assignment.. hmmm for the next 2 months at least.. Nvm the exams is next week.. I will survive!!

Beside lazing my life thinking how my reaction will be when I get my result slips for my pending exam which I am sure to fail almost 1 subject.. oh well.. let's not waste time dwelling in sorrows!

Missing a trip to HK for biz and boss is not happy..hmmm do i care.. Not that I know of!

Good news is that next month go bkk for coy trip.. which i am so happy! I get to shop eat shop and eat.. and shop and eat somemore! Is like the coy celebrating my semester being over! yeah!!

My life is boring my life is plain.. blah! but I love it all the same..

Watch Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.. Was a bit knocked off in the first part.. I was like.. OMG! I cannot understand the story ... than it get clearer and clearer.. Phew. I thought I was going to waste $8.50 for once!

I find the thing about life is that everything is so fated. Whether you like it or not you probably going to stumble to the person you tried so hard to get rid of..Is funny that when you say fate ppl will automatically link it up to God.. I mean I dont know how god works.. he probably have this handful of kuta kuta that he throw in to our pot that will allow us to meet the kuta kuta representative.. So you see some ppl and you hate.. God decide he have nuff off your prayers for getting rid of the person.. his telemarketing complaint center supervisor probably have enough off your complaints and her earphones are smoking hot.. so God take that kuta kuta out of your bowl and there .. nasty person gone! I reckon unless you pissed off God's complain center supervisor too much he probably aint going to do anything..

Haha.. okay I am going weird and God probably think he created me weird nuff!

Whatever!!

If I dont post I am studying.. if I do.. I need to be slap!!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home