Friday, June 11, 2004

I officially am done with Media Law!!! Let's just hope I will pass the stupid exams and go on to the next level..

Next in schedule ladies and gentlemen is the amazing authorship which I am clueless about and the PR module which the lecturer in Australia have a distinct dislike of me! BLAH!!

Is weird but I seems to like exams.. Although I hate the mugging *plus the at times buring books to drink like talisman when all things fail* and the leave I got to take to prepare for the exam.. I love the holidays that come right after exam. I mean I got so much things to do!!!!!! like watching tv.. lazing.. surfing the net.. watch more TV.. laze on the couch and turn brain dead than before. Not that I was missing them out during my revision.. come to think of it just want to do my mindless activites without a guilty feeling.. heh heh..



0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home