Monday, June 28, 2004

Dad's coming home tomorrow! And on another hand JK going on a trip of his lifetime to Brazil! Lucky devil! I wanna go there.. I mean business trip to US is eye opening but I can go there on my own.. But brazil sounds so out of this world!! Geeze.. given a choice I will totally take Brazil over US any time!

Watched the Jackie chan 'flick' Imagine Phileas Fogg merge with Wong Fei Hong in ard the world in 80 days. And oh boy .. didnt know Wong Fei Hong will ballooned up to the size of Samo Hung! Heh heh.. Was watchable lah.. and in fact had a whole lot of fun.. You know how I love 'ang moh' speak mandarin! I only hates it when my US boss speaks it.. because he get every pitch correct! Bummer!!!

I get to use the car for the entire week and I dont want to go anywhere... Funny or what!!! Anyhow I am not too keen parking in crowded carpark.. I hate those impatient buffaloes who think that girls cannot park for nuts! Well.. be it! Look out drivers I am going on a 'driving ms daisy' expedition this whole week. Oh.. and I planned to spend sat afternoon at the beach.. Let's just hope it be sunny or something..

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home