Friday, July 02, 2004

CatFight next week on 'Apprentice'! Yummy!!! Although I would personally recommend Trump to go get help from Yunan or something.. anyhow with that much of money I go bald! Just for the hell of it!

heh heh.. I have a thing for seeing girls claw at each other. Dont ask me why but I can guarantee you it is not a fetish! I love the details they spew and when they try to knock each other out. That is the whole boring thing when I was in poly.. Guy when they bitch.. hmmm.. they do it rough and no details and when words fails.. they try the sticks and stone method. Anyhow with a ratio of 4:18 female to male, minus off 1 girl who eventually drop out.. there was like totally zilch catfight.

On the contrary I have seem them for like my entire career of education prior to Poly because Convents girls have it like a daily affair! Is like before the daily bread they add a clause that state 'thou shall be involve either as a participant or onlooker of a catfight before the day end, Amen'

Anyhoo.. life's friviolous and simple.. so unlike complicated me!! hmmm!!!

Was trying to perfect my 1 hand parking skills at this deserted carpark near my house for like half and hour yesterday at 11pm.. Switch off the headslight but trying to use the right hand to steer in to the parking lot. Almost suceeding.. a bit more practise and I can be the 1 hand parking girl. After this I am going to try the parallel 1 arm parking.

Ok .. got to work ald.. have been lazing the whole morning!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home