Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Dad's back!And I was jostling for the remote with Dad again... hahaha... you know what! I don't miss him at all now! Hmmp!!

They have this major blackout yesterday and God must have like me better.. this is like the 2nd time it happened in Singapore and I totally missed it! Yeah! I rather not... I had a couple of experience with blackout and they are not lovely ..

JK just called and he arrived in Brazil after almost 35 hours! Wassup with that!! Anyhow if there should be a flight they should work on.. is the south america/Tahiti route we should concentrate on. We should have more interaction with those places.. wassup with the 35 hours thingy to reach a town in Brazil..

His opinion of Brazil... Looks like Malaysia!! I mean I was looking for more exciting info but looks like there isnt much. Whatever is the case I am sure Brazil is to die for.. I remember the MTV for 'Beautiful' Snoop dogg and Pharall where both of them do the song! And who can forget 'City of God' that is one full genre movie with every crap genre ever.. is like humour mix with tragedy mix with thriller cum confusion and better yet contain a bilgundsroman genre kinda. What other movies do you need to watch after this magnificent piece??!! I mean from my knowledge brazil languish in 75% slums in their housing. So it be some kinda of eye opener...Really love to go there sometimes and the best time is if Boss is paying it! heheheh.. anyway ..

I can dream what!!!!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home