Wednesday, July 21, 2004

So what's been up since I went MIA?
 
heh.. I passed the stupid exams and I got Distinction for MEDIA LAW! Yeah.. although I know a lot of people too got it.. but whatever! A distinction is still a distinction! Amazingly I managed to pass that Authorship and Writing crap and Scrape through PR... Ironic actually.. the easiest unit I only managed to scrape through... idiotic.. I decide the teacher is bias =P
 
Just came back from Bangkok on Sunday.  Boss paid for the trip and half for JK and threw in a massage for us too.. heh heh I love the company to bits! Had this amazing time in BKK buying and buying! Bought pots and pans.. dont laugh but they are for the new house. It wouldnt be a good 2 years but whatever.. since I am ald buying some for mum.. Went to Suam Lum night Bazaar too... Cool place.. I really like the place..Found out the lights and whistling bell 3-D picture Teng bought for her new place cost only $20 and $120 respectively.. and what did she paid for them in Sg? $100 and $400 respectively.. and the prices quotes are prices that are not yet haggled yet.. It can go way lower. Chatuchak is heaven sent.. but dammit their size are so 1 size! And my size is nothing like 1 size! *fume* I bought this ultra cool shirt and I am determine to diet to fit into that shirt. I can fit into it alright just hate tummy protruding makes me look like a 6 months pregnant cool looking mum to be.. ha!
 
I and JK spot a few lamps we can visualize to put in the new house. We are absolutely buying them for the new place. BKK we are going again! Maybe we do a relay of snorkelling like last year and drop by BKK.. heh heh..
 
JK will know whether he get the Posting for 2 years or something by month end and he mulling over it..... but who is going to give up expat pay to slog in sg.. I was intially rather upset but I guess I will get through.. I wasnt sure if I can wait for him actually because 2 years totally can change quite a few things.. However I am only being selfish. I can tell you offhand.. if I was given the opportunity I be on the next flight. And with the monetary gain we can afford a lot more things too.. anyway we see how it goes.. And look at the bright side.. I get the car!!!
 
School starting this sat offically which marks the end of my TV vegetating days. I mean with only 6 more subject to graduation.. 7 actually.. dammit! but I can smell it ald! Woh!
 
Counting down to watch Dim Sum dollies and still... looking for a job!
 



0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home