Monday, July 12, 2004

I been seeing a whole load of movies these days!

Anyhow watched Supersize me and Mean girls..

Nice show and frankly despite a high fat diet totally crash your liver not unlike alcohols! I am still going to eat the french fries. If I might as well be dead... let me die ... a happy fries girl! I mean life's short enough to be abstaining from your fav food!! and my case... nothing beats french fries!!!!!!

Had a ultra mix feeling yesterday night. JK say he got a job offer in china. While the monetary benefits is going to be bucketloads.. it spell another hurdle to this relationship that we both shares. We were planning a house, wedding blah blah .. right now I dont know anymore.. He said to leave our joint in Punggol empty till he is back.. I mean what's the point? There is no guarantee what will happen in the future. He could meet someone else likewise me too... I seen so many long distance relationship which is honestly a honest load of crap! I dont want to wait for the next 2 years and end up with nothing more than a heart break. Not that is will be affirm, but at the same time who is to say that wont change?

At the same time I dont want him to give up a milestone in his career and missed an opportunity that doesnt come often. He asked if he can go.. of course he can! I mean who am I to say no? Especially after he declare his frd whose wife given birth like 1 month before and he jet off to Taiwan to get an overseas posting. I mean no way in hell I will be able to do that and stay in Singapore to rear his bloody kid. I'm not a maid and it takes 2 to being up a child. If this is the arrangement I doubt I ever want to have a child in the first place.

As much as I like to be graceful and tell him to go ahead I cannot help but feeling marred and daze. I have no wish to plan a wedding by myself. What is the point if you are doing it along.. there aint much fun and the important weave of the relationship is not going to be there if i planned it all by myself. Everything will just be about me and no one else! arrghh!

I hate this sort of dilemma. When no good deals you grumble and ask God why.. and when it comes .. you act like a CID interogating God.. asking the why again.

I told him to go ahead and we sort it out as we come along.. although technically there is not if and buts I dont want him to go with a heavy heart. If he is going to take the posting for long that is more than 2 years. I trust I will look beyond stuff at present level and move on. Sigh..

This is heavy and super crappy! I hate it! I want to blog happy thoughts! blah! whatever!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home