Thursday, July 22, 2004

Cannot believe that team I am rooting for in Amazing Race is out. I was starting to like Jim and Marshall.. I really really am dissed .. however I applaud them for finishing the race not too far off.. sigh although they were on the last flight...

Totally hating Chip and Kim because they are proving to me whiny losers... Charla and Mirna ; with using Charla condition to aid them along the way despite saying that the condition should not set them apart... I mean fine make use of that snape and use it to your advantage.. but dont keep harping about how no other team wanna help you and blah blah all the time and stop saying that the dwarfism isnt going to set you apart because fact is no one see it differently cept for the 2 of them.. keep thinking they are of special condition.. geeze..

Got my books for the new semester.. and oh boy.. I have NINE assignments to submit! Cool or what?  BLAH! Got to retake the bloody Socio this year! and the assignments are different... so it means I cannot re-submit my assigments that I did 2 semester ago! Arrgghh!! Wasted effort and vested interest! If mum didnt break her leg last semester I would have pass! Whatever is the case.. I guess it is pretty destined! Oh boy...

 

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home