Thursday, July 29, 2004

I am so vexed with life.. so many things coming up!

JK confirmed going to Suzhou to work ald.. and that is just a little bump. Dad's not feeling well for the past week due to depression.. reason because he thought he'll feel better if he's not working. Talk about ironic that sure is... He cannot stop working and he himself knows it too well.  Look at what the break he's taking is turning into a bane!

School started and I sure dont want to jeopardize my school for this term for family reasons again. I ald screwed 1 semester up last year when mum broke her leg. Failed that stupid subject all because I was late in submitting homework and I ald asked for extension godammit! That bloody subject costing me another 1k odd! Sick of the whole thing!

My tiny puny shoulders are giving way. I need help... no one is helping me much except dousing me with more problems. Life is really dreadful now. Job is depressing, life is sad.. geeze.. sometimes you wonder why you still bother to keep on going when the road you are taking seems so dark.. just like a dungeon.. Cannot even see a ray of light.

I think I am falling in depression as well.. sinking into the quicksand.. help... I really need some help!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home