Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Sigh... missing my blockhead!

Drove the car all around Singapore.. ok just the town area to show the bags and trade. That is so going to be my part time to earn more bucks. Just to compensate my lack of bonus!

I have to give the Beewax my answer if I am taking their job offer and I think have to turn down the As 3rd interview ald because no time... the beewax person called me again yesterday to check on me if I am cool.. told him my concern about drawing wings on my 4 month bonus and taking a good prospect job.. ha! He say no regrets lah.. so I am sorta decided on taking the offer. But let me see if tomorrowwill change my mind of something.

Got to write the resignation letter.. ouch! This is so going to be painful. I like my workplace, my work *as busy and shitty as it is.... I can be VERY FREE at times*, colleagues *okay not all but I have my way of taming the shrew*, my boss trust me so much that I feel guilty to resign. However a girl got to do what's good for her.... so here I am! Let me just collect my thoughts!

dearie called yesterday night. He didnt have time so he just pop a few sentence and need to run liao. However I heard his voice I just melted. I think I am going to stay at home and be a good girl and not be out running all ard town! Just want to count down till my darling is back for his exam and he got to go back..... *waaaaa...* ok.. got to stop this moping..I know! I am such a whiny leech!

Did I mention how cool it is to drive to work without waiting for the bus. No need to wait and trouble people... geeze! Anyway God had his lil' way.. he always gives me what I want... I was uttering a prayer while being bore in some MRT station and told him I want to get to drive a car and stuff before I get married. See.... I got my wish... Thanks big guy! And I got to give him credit for giving me the job..Yeah... double whammy God! Thanks tons!

Who ever say God wasnt fair? He took dear from me for work and give me some material comfort.. hmmmm actually not really material comfort but whatever.. I am comfy and so thankful!

Counting down to Honey's return: 75 days *sob*



0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home