Thursday, September 02, 2004

I finally told the beewax people i'll take the job...... They apparently dont pay a hell lot of bonuses. That is my major grousal.. otherwise I got to say the offer is pretty good.

and guess what happens right after the guy called? The aviation guy called me to go for another interview... I was like.. Geeze.. great timing! Well at 7pm.. without interference with my work I guess I go and check out what they offer in case it is something really cool.. you know..

This is going to be like I am a job hopper or something but I swear I'm not! I've been with my first job since what... 2000..just nice of a time to further. Let's just hope God dont try to make me dance the limbo after tomorrow's interview.. *snigger*

I miss my hon.. he called me yesterday.. My voice almost cracked.. I mean yeah we go for business trip and stuff and there is times we dont see each other.. but *croack* you know how it is *sniff* you get a bit... *sob* overwhelm at times.. ANYHOW! he sounded really near and I was hoping for those surprise visit he be at the door but I know it couldnt be! *sigh..*

How apt.. Avril Lavigne singing 'Happy Ending' in the background! I hope my happy ending dont ends like her.. *grimace*

Ok nothing ever happens in my life so there just nothing to blog abt... so it is drearly and boring! I rather so.. otherwise whenever anything happens it is always bad news! so God.. leave it!

And yeah.. Apprentice is on telly today!! I am so hooked on it!

Count down to blockhead return : 74 days!




0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home