Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Ok... I am going to eat my words!

Boss after a whole bunch of brain wash and stuff told me yesterday that the point of my hard earned degree is definetely not for plying programs in a disc. Which I have to admit is sorta true. I want to go into the media and you know have a career or some sort that I like.

Business Development is hmmmm.. something which is in my career goal but at the moment it sorta contradict with the degree!

Boils down to that boss counteroffer me! I have extra dough... yeah! Even top up additonal to what I am getting from Beewax! And the promise of a 3+1 bonus.. is like striking lottery if you asked me. Anyhow I think I am going to stay put in the job still till I received that godammit degree. But before I get married I must surely make sure I have some sorta new job! Otherwise I am dead. So my resolution is that to change job by Feb-March 2006.

Sigh... money and prospect.. and is true.. its doesnt rain God arranged it to just pour.. Whatever is the case the money is useful for paying fees and I give mum a bit extra and I have some extras as well to keep for marriage.

I like to thank everyone who took part in my big decision making because without them I probably just am going to go crazy. However it is kinda ironic after spending so much time going for interviews and stuff.. I am still with my fav company.

So I am going to US all the same. Hmmmmm....

Countdown to JK return : 23 days?!
Days JK left my life for work : 9 days! *funny it seems so much longer than that.. owell!*

PS: And no.. I still miss JK.. but like I said... I get through weekdays way better without missing him too much... ha!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home