Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I still have not told boss I am throwing him the envelope. I am doing it today! For sure.....

Told Aster that I am not working for them because I got a better offer and the guy who was to be my supervisor was not exactly thrilled. *talk about that, I aint any more thrilled after spending so many hours waiting for interviews with them*. He kept trying to ask me which company I am going and he asked if it was the bond thing.. hell ya boy.. you dont have to take rocket science in college to realize that!

Whatever is the case I even talking about my exams leave with beewax and their power man said it was fine as long as the reason is legitimate and of course I inform them in due. I like the feeling that the company gives. Little negativity but this is still early to say lah. For all I know they have this scheming office politics going on and I am going to be the pawn 1 of the game in 'Age of Tranny' or something.. sigh...

Almost had an accident yesterday. Mistook the red light for a green at a very close range one. Almost bang onto people.. by the time I manage to stop at the traffic light.. You can see the tatter hearts. I wasnt in a clear mind actually and that basically explains everything.

Told JK when he called me and he was saying that as long no one is hurt. But the thing was, I almost and I scared the shit out of people yesterday! Anyhow I am apologizing on my blog for my careless driving yesterday and I'll be more vigilant in future. Sorry once again!! Sigh...

JK called me when I was still in office yesterday. I'm a happy camper! As much as I miss him.. it felt he was still in AMK actually. Like I said weekdays are okay because we dont meet weekdays anyways.. That probably a consolation for me maybe that's why I dread weekends.. sigh...

Whatever...

Anyhow I think the missing thing is wearing off lah.. which is good at least not so tough.. sigh.. and guess what.. LS's and her cousin went to SZ to work too but the cousin turning back because cannot tahan missing the family and that is only 3 days upon arrival. DUH! How can you work overseas like that... I think I will be too lah but then if it is for work that isnt much choice leh! tsk tsk..

I'm not going to US this year...no business class liao.. sigh... but change that for a better prospect job. It's a no brainer!

Countdown to JK return : 24 days! {-__-;}


0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home