Thursday, September 09, 2004

2nd day at the job with the new increament. I have to tell you I worked a lil harder .. that's the power of money.. You think it doesnt matter and all the works. However factually.. it does.. a whole hell lot in fact!

Nothing much happen after the job swopping facade. Now I guess my life is going to be mudane..hmmmmm

I have assignment due every week and what did I do yesterday? Fed my addiction to Reality TV.. I so loved 'The Amazing Race' ...watched more TVs and they have this show where you nominate the cutest guy and gal on campus. Watched soap on TV8 ... after lazing the whole day.. I am offically guilty today for not doing my assignment! I swear I will stay at home on Friday to finished the article so I can go on to my next! I really will ...

Anyway the outing with some of the girls clique was cancel yet again.. they planned their calendar all the way to what.. end of sept. The problem with me and zohter is that we give ppl the impression we are so free to attend just about every gathering that both sets of our friends just take us for granted! Geeze.. I mean why plan something so far away when you know you are free up this sat and sun for some little cuty reasons!?! Geeze.. This is so GIRL! anyway.. whatever.. told her that do whatever you want.. change whatever you want... affirm and let me know. Waste my SMS only!

I got the internet telephony set... cost like $9.90 but is really nifty.. I guess I am going to set this up nice and proper so I can talk to JK or something since his lappy is in his possession now. It sounds complicated but it is just a set of earphones with a mic lah.. ha!

Decide to get him a ipaq for the anniversary present that just passed..

I think for once in our relationship we are starting to feel affordable since we got the house. Otherwise we were constantly harping to spend prudently and stuff.. sigh.. And I am glad that offically next pay day.. JK and I wont be eligible to get HDB flat because our total income level will be well above the 8k limit! Thank God we got the PG21 flat last year otherwise it will be like passing A levels cept the grades wont get us anywhere... we definetely cannot afford stay in a condo.. nor can we get a flat from HDB!

Ok... I sound like some materialistic biatch but let's just be realistic ok... We work for the dough and to have float in cash is really a PLUS.. sigh...

Countdown to JK return : 22 days?!
Days JK left my life for work : 10 days!


0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home