Monday, September 13, 2004

I didnt freakin hell do any work on Friday and spend the night watching telly and simply laze ard. I know I swear I do it but I merely what.. flip the pages of my book!! yukes!

On Sat I skipped lessons yet again.. spent the day like a maggot and just vegetate doing nothing constructive! So you would have thought I would do my homework since I am home..*beep* wrong.. Procrastination get the better of me! Blah!

So Sunday I overslept yet again!! Started to panic a lil bit that assignment still not dont yet. So spend like 5 funny hours writing a 200 words news story.. bull crap! whatever is the case I burn a lil oil but not too late.. I swear I am going to start on my next week assignment like tomorrow.. heh heh..totally hate the panic feeling.. and I know I say this every year but I will do early the next time!

So nothin much happen and the freakin HDB turn down our deferment.I am so going to appeal until they say yes because they did in the beginning!! Geeze! for hell we can get married now that JK is in China! I was so disturbed over the matter that I threw a tantrum yesterday with JK over at MSN> Told him I am tired of settling everything on the flat! Told him to resolve it himself.. was being a brat.. and I guess he sorta know.. I had this huge mood swing that was like the size of a hippo yesterday.

Guess what again... *drum roll* Beewax called me up again and told me they were willing to wait for me abt the 3 month notice.. I think the GM like me .... not in sexual advances like .. more like ,he like my spunky attitude. I didnt for shitload even attempt to impress him. that's totally cool considering that I dont impress a whole bunch of ppl.. okay maybe my dad when I was a kiddo.. He was so impressed with my lack of listening skills. Ha! He told me not to touch his turntable and I break his reading needle in what.. 2 minutes flat! Ha! anyhow... I told beewax boss offer me a very competitive pay package and guess what the manager said.. she'll talk with her HR.. Geeze! Anyhow if they top my salary here I be off in a heartbeat =P

Anyway I am seriously thinking that JK and me have like no topics to talk to each other. Call me pathetic but is true! And the weird part was that I aint missing him much. Now that's a scary thought! Whatever is the case we see how it goes.. it is sad but at times.. I think I can feel the end of the relationship if I didnt even attempt to talk to him.. just feel he doesnt even bother! Ok I think is the mood swing at work.. Nvm me!

Whatever

Anyway he doesnt know when he will be back now.. sigh.. so I cant count down to him coming back! and I am officially having my exams next month and for crap load I havent even started flipping my books yet! I am so going to die this semester! D-Day on the 28 Oct and 2nd Nov which will means I cannot go for the conference in US on the 1st.. Geeze! Whatever!

I dont know when I'll see him again but he left me for : 13 days!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home