Monday, October 04, 2004

Geeze! I hate it.. I swear if you scroll through my blog it is always my procrastination that gets the better of me. I didnt have not type a word for no assignment due this Wed. I did media cuttings but the thing is the whole assignment is like worded in French *por moi, au, giglie duh.... hmmmm Nevermind! I dont know french!!!* I have no idea what the whole crap is. I am just going to do the next best things which is to BLOW a story and write it in the next 24 hours. I took leave ald for tomorrow .. sigh... that's amounting to a serious mugging load!

Anyway the weekend came and gone.. I did nothing contructive just plenty of assignment readings which again make french such an easier language to understand. Anyway despite the effort I am still as clueless as ever.

I am so going to make sure I start on the draft and start typing at least 200 words before I sleep tonight. However how can I ensure I do that and squeeze 1 hour of the Ch8 7pm show AND 9pm show right after that I GOT TO MAKE SURE I WATCH the 'next top mode' 10.30pm-11.30pm... Do the maths.. HOW CAN I EVEN MEET THAT SCHEDULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever is the case I will try to... sigh... Even if it mean staying till Carrie Chong signs off! Actually.. make that Flying D/Glenn and Rod Sign on *they are from the morning show so you get the idea*

I was a totally snooby biatch to blockhead the whole of last weekend.. Gave him hell because I thought he wasnt making this relationship work. He doesnt even attempt to contact me via email despite the tool is right in front of him. And when I write to him he keep giving me mono answer! I was like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway he got hell.. and I am still fuming mad.. but whatever is the case I really hate this long distance thing... is like is not working for someone like him who is uniniatied! I know lotsa ppl would go 'but when you like him that time he ald like that.. now you come and complain for what!!' ...

Well difference is at least in singapore with frequent prompt and communication we can at least move the relationship. NOW~ that distance and he barely calling and when he calls.. he think I am the conceirge desk or something to help him with chores and errand which just pisses me right off!

Anyway the bigger picture now is to finished that dog-gone assignment.. and wait for his return this Sat.

I dont miss him as much but if he is back that is a bonus.. but whatever is the case.. I think the love had sorta wane and I hate myself because I think I tried to revive it but I cant do it! When did it become something that is uncontrollable! I always justify things that I can help it.. but this time this in built mechanism is just reacting too heavily!

BTW.. to anyone going for an allergy prick test.. DONT GO!! it is a load of Bull and you get reaction and angry welts and swells for nothing to tell you allergic to DUST! DUH!!!!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home