Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Yeah! I finally finished the stupid ninny's essay! 1.5k of crap I just written! Although this is one of my better calling.. I mean I always am interested in green issues and stuff! Tell you something.. when I was way younger I was resolute to be a vet.. thanks to my crappy marks.. I made do with journalists.. but wanted to work with those voluntarty groups like greenpeace! Ha!!

Anyways always enjoy reading Greenpeace work although I know they are like terrorist at times.. throwing theirselves at ships and otherwise or threatening something or another..fun I reckon in the weirdest sense!

I am so going to start on my next assignment this sat and sun! wait.. sat is nana's hen night... looks like got to postphone liao... ai yah! okie than I am so starting on sunday! It be assignment galour! geezzze

ok I am going to vet thru the essay again.. wish me luck.. I am so glad I am almost done with assignment for this year! ya hoo!!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home