Thursday, September 16, 2004

What's new.. but I lied.. freakin hell I did! geeze.. didnt read my books again! I promise I will do at least a chapter today. Homework is on the wednesday and here I am still procrastinating. 6 days more.. and I have not touch a page of reading!! ARGGHHH... this is killing me.

I told myself that I will jsut sit on the bed.. just sorta rest on it for like what? 5 seconds? And from 12-2 I slept in deep slumber *grumble* I mean.. I meant it as a shut eyes kinda thing.. didnt expect it to take so freakin long!!

Blame it on amazing race yesterday. yesh I am so hooked on telly now! Ok... I promised I will do work right after my daily bread of TV and the apprentice! I can't miss any episode.. we are reaching the finale!

JK still doesnt know when he is coming back. With my fabulous luck, he probably be coming back during my exams in oct! How apt huh... Whatever.. and the best part is..whether he call or dont call it doesnt bother me anymore. Think the saying of 'pining makes the heart grow fonder'.. arrrr.. take it from the horses mouth *literally*.. pining actually wanes off before the heart get anywhere the word of like! =P

Anyway wasnt keen for him to go but he insisted he wants to.. so be it.. so now we have reach the stage where I absolutely know how I will behave in. So.. there.. science experiement proven.

Do I miss him.. actually did.. but now.. I am going hmmm ' not really' and for God sake I know is not healthy and I telling myself to miss.. just cannot bring myself to. sigh...

Life unfairs.. and poor blockhead got such a unfeeling princess for a gfrd. No.. I didnt quarrel with him yesterday or today. Just hm... just didnt even remember he was away. That's tragic..








0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home