Friday, September 17, 2004

Apprentice was so exciting! I'm not sure who will win but I had my dough bet on the idaho boy Troy! Something about him... although I could have go to any website and find out.. I guess I rather wait!

So.. that probably gives that I spent half my time watching telly yesterday. Well.. pretty much.. Worked late yesterday so didnt have much time for telly in the first place.

At least I did sit down and decide what I wanted to do.. for my Scoci assignment that is. I am going to finish like as much as possible. Yes I am staying in on a Friday..

anyway we are planning a Hen's night for nana.. we even have invites and stuff! Geeze! is like so fun!!!

As much as I want to upload the picture of the invites I can't.. blame it on my lack of computer skills! anyhow.. let me go figure out first! Cai por design the whole thing so nice ya! Advertising guru~ heee..

Had a huge laugh over a boohoo yesterday.. Apparently we were planning this surprise birthday party for cai por and kel was inviting everyone and share did the most amazing day. She re-sent that invite to cai por *for god knows what* and say she will call if she can come to cai por birthday party.. all the planning down the drain. But what a way to ruin that surprise! =P

Friday is here but why aint I excited?!? Sigh.. oh... just remember.. because got to finish that huge assignment due! SIGH!!!!!


0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home