Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Is way late... Carrie Chong is going to sign off and I am here still meddling with the internet not doing any work on my big essay due tomorrow.

I am way not learning my lesson from last year. I was late in submittion of homework and got marked ZERO by the lecturer so I am retaking it. Guess what.. I am still nowhere finishing the assignment still! ARRgghhhh

*Great, Christina Augilera is singing 'Carwash' in the background... I really need one.. I am suppose to be driving this old white car...now it looks like I am driving this yellow OLD car!*

didnt go for work on Monday .. got an MC... went to work today told boss I need to get half the day off.. and tomorrow the whole day. My boss is way too paitent with me. Blame it on my lousy attitude.. I am truly so guilty!! sigh!!!

blog blog.. so what did I do...

oh ya... I went to the internet and bought this whole bunch of lingerie for Nana's hen night!! and is so cheap!!!I am in charge of making this honeymoon hamper~ Cool huh.. my very first hen's night party! I am sure it be fun.. I mean we even hire a stripper..although we told the guy to save not stipping down to his package..

I just aint any fan of a guys anatomy at scruntiny and no way am I paying anything to see one naked! I have to consider even if he paid me to look in the first place .. duh!! God had it so unfair..absolute created the ugliest organ of the whole entire history.. Even an appendix looks better! Ha!

Frankly much ever happen and I am missing blockhead a little when he called.. sigh.... anyway, he'll be back on the 9th.. YIPEE!! for a week at least.. so cool.. but with my busy schedule.. I am glad I am not having a hard time missing him..

okie.. really need to work on the essay!! geeze!






0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home