Monday, September 27, 2004

So Fri and Sat come and went.. I estimated I blow a really big amount over this weekend.. one for princess of troy's birthday and the other for nana's hens' night...Whatever is the case I must remark it was a really nice .. hmmmm.... weekends..

and screw the assignment I didnt do anything on it.. I gather I be doing clippings this week for the assignment.

Fri, I met up the girls and we had a blast just talking and talking. The thing abt us is we talk way too much.. Anyhow Ran was telling how she had the best time doing this volunteer teaching in the villages of Eastern Europe.. She outta this world. Imagine she went to a rock concert alone *gawk* is that game or what... she had this amazing time in Europe and she was gushing on and we looking in obvious envy. I mean 6 weeks of sabathical leave! I would have seriously got the sack if I took that much leave.. haha...

Sat we went to interview this association for our writing journal.. although I slept like what.. 3 from the girls night out.. I was up at what.. 9?! freaking time!

Anyhow Freakin HDB refuse our deferment yet again.. blockhead is going to appeal and she is going to call the woman up.. I guess in the worse scenario we will meet the MP to appeal on our behalf... *sigh* trust them to go back on their words!

By the time I manage to got back home on sat.. It was like 4 plus and I still have not wrapped any single thing for the honeymoon hamper! SO I did a fast wrap and it look like crap =P whatever.. anyway it is difficult to pack something that is so flat into something like a new year hamper.. but I did it... managed to convince nana's to wear the angel outfit hahahah!! So the stripper came to the hotel room.. did all his stuff mine.. does the girls like to stuff things in the hmmm package.. whatever is the thing.. Guys in G string looks weird and the worse part is that he is short.. so the turn off element was there totally... hohoh...

I try to get pictures or something up.. but it was sure fun.. after the whole 9 yards.. we went to club.. yeah.. with her in the angels' outfit.. hoho.. it was hilarious and we made her go get numbers from the guys and buy her a drink and do all the crazy things!

whatever is the case... I hope that was way memorable and she have something to look bad on abt the whole thing! Life's way more fun! the only thing about Singaporean is we dont laugh at each other enough!

So on sun I woke up to go lesson in the MORNING only to find out the lesson was cancelled DUH! and no one informed us!!! So Ros, me, ginko nut, zu who turned up went to eat breakies and laze the entire morning away just talking gossiping and do what we do best.. grumble..

So what can I say.. I throughly enjoyed the weekends.. it had been quite a while since I have such a jam-pack weekends. Anyhow was suppose to go out with the poly cliche on Friday but I just can't make it.. because everyone was asking me to go out... suddenly I became ms popular for that 3 mins when their subsitutes cannot make it. Whatever...

I am resolute to make this week productive since I enjoyed so much last week. It's all over and the greater thing in my face is the exams! Yikeee!!!

Darlins coming back on the 9th and we made plans to eat prata ald! looking forward to it...

Blockheads coming back in another 12 days!! and I can't wait!


0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home