Friday, September 24, 2004

I know I can get the result off the net on 'The Apprentice' but I just want to be an ignorant idiot until the last epsiode!

Anyhow.. Troy's out.... sigh.... He was my best bet to impress the old gas bag Donald Trump! Who would have thought! If you asked me to compare him and Kwame.. I think the latter losses hands down .. never mind his havard MBA.. that is the thing abt too much studies.. Simply makes one so dull!

Poor Troy got pounce out because he only have a high school diploma! Which is so unfair!

So for the amazing race, Chip and Kim won.. they aint bad but because Colin and Christie was so competitive.. I felt it was such a shame for them to loss! sigh... well.. that is what happen in Games! you never expect until the very last minute!

My days are mudane yet again! arrgghh... anyhow exams is coming so might as well.. Let me just have a completely mudane life till exams over please!

JK is confirm coming back on the 9th *tiny fingers claps*.. And it is bad.. considering he had been gone for only what.. 24 days.. and the gulf between us is like the panama canel! I betcha the distance next year is going to be drifting further and further.. whatever..



0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home