Monday, October 11, 2004

The wedding was a blast.. heheh.. rather fun actually and I am glad nana invited me.. Although I must say is a really exp wedding! I heard the pictures and bridal shop cost $10k!

Anyway is not hearsay.. is straight from the horses mouth and they are going to Europe for Honeymoon.. what the... Ok just admit it.. nothin comparable!

So after the wedding we went to Zouk.. saw leslie kwok whizzing pass the car just outside zouk.. *sigh..* so cute!!!

Nothing happening in Zouk although is a crowd pleaser I must say.. but that place too exp to club lah! i can spent $20 on something more productive! haaa!

After whizzing ard singapore for the whole day.. I made my way home at 3am.. checkin for carpark lots I drove to a side block to park because all the lots were gone and guess what... while I was rolling in the car to park the radiator decide to leak and the car became sorta like a pregnant woman who had just burst the waterbag! I am so dammit lucky to stop the car immediate after I saw smoke, I grab my purse and off the engine and make a dash out of the car! Close call!! lucky dad was still up otherwise I am so going to die! ha!

So darling came back send the car to replace the radiator and the funny part was.. to save on tow charges.. he top up water to the max and try to drive all the way to Kallang bahru. He must have stopped at the expressway for 3-4 times! ha!! After the whole episode, we went to have prata which he crave so much!

Sat and sun was busy with us running all ard the place running errands doing stuff..sigh.. although the week is whizzing pass I have to admit I kinda miss him when he was gone. Everyone is asking me to go out but he is going off this sunday.. Sometimes you are really in such a difficult position! sigh!!

Whatever is the case I make time for everyone! I try... sigh.. and guess what homework is due really soon.. and exams in another 2 weeks and freaking hell I havent even started studying remotely!!!

Whatever!!!!!




0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home