Sunday, November 07, 2004

I'm still not feeling any good.. sigh..

Whatever...

So the weekend is here and what did I do? Let me scroll them through..

Woke up late which I absolutely hate. Something in me just sorta snapped.. I like getting up early in the morning. Is there something wrong with me or what? This coming from ms sleepyhead-who-always-laze-till-the-sun-is-going-to-set. Anyhow.. something disturbing is eating me and I have not the slighest clue what's that!!!!!

Anyhow.. brought the jalopy to the garage to service today. Man.. I so love it purrrrrr now.. engine to engine my jalopy is the nicest OLD car.. despite it's old appearance she is so nifty inside that I wouldnt scrap her until she retires!

Came back laze a bit and waited to get teng's wedding decor for her thingie at altivo on Monday.. Imagine ribbons and stupid lil'o stuff adding up to $50.. Anyway... not adding the flowers needed also but all DIY.. I reckon her decor is costing like $100 max. I am so good at scrimping... we are even doing the bouquet for her...

Watched Cellular. Nice one... if you know me nuff... you couldnt make me part with my dough for any thriller cum adventure kinda film. Only comedies and no less... Something about Kim Basinger just beckon me to watch so went with al, teng, hock and wife to the movies. I kinda feel the chill... dont ask me why but I reckon I be better of going out with people who are single because the lonely feeling is so crappy! Times like this I wished I never did end it ugly with my extras. owell... too late for regrets now!

Going to cut the mane tomorrow.. wanna do something nice to the hair not sure what.. I deserve it dont you think.. I seldom spent much anyway and I decide I am going to get a haircut, a nice necklace from perlini silvers, see and look for clothes and shoes from vincci... Meeting zother tomorrow.. so hopefully we get to do some stuff together.. I been keeping my money for education way too much want to just splurge on myself! As a treat for getting that $500 raise from boss..

I kinda miss US now.. I am hoping to go for biz there come next year or something.. I miss the plant's ppl.. not sure why.. whatever is the case... I need a new job to get me all started just like my jalopy after a servicing. I regret giving up the chance to be regional sales executive and biz develop. executive.... opportunities doesnt knock twice I know.. but God~~ please *blinkblink* please please I will not be once again be hoodwinked by monetary support!I swear I take the job once anyone offer me a good opportunity!

anyhow my diet plan is on it's way.. I growing a smaller appetite by eating smaller portion. I am so going to start exercising! God... *blinkblink* bless me to have the killer bod! heeee....

Anyhow it's late and I am being all muddle and incoherent.... something in me is telling me to do my dream work of saving animals and stuff.. I had a good mind to become an overseas volunteer.. Something in me is saying.. 'Do it!'... hahha..

I think is the cough mixture.. nevermind!

Last words : Stay off shark's fins and save the world population of shark! To those who eat shark fin..*evil gleam* take care of mercury!!! heeee...

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home