Thursday, November 04, 2004

Lest you think I evaporated from the earth... I just hibernated big time for exams and the damit icky thingie is finally out of my hair for the next few months at least! *phew* Bad news is... I aint got any confident because I was completely clueless with the paper.. geeze!! Anyway.. just prepared to fail that so I have ald braced myself for the release of result next month. Meanwhile I am so going to enjoy watching TV till I get blind! ha!

Anyway you know what's the deal with friends? They have this radar or sorta to disturb you when you are like 2 days to havin exams! This is the list of sms I received prior to exams.. and what happen after exams

Steps: Eh where are you? Wanna hang out tonight?
Serene: Wanna go kopi?
Share: Can help me look for jobs in the class ads and help me decide what to study
Zohter : I'm at CB now!
Teng: I need help with the pending decor.. how? can help? / wanna go dinner??
Jules: Oi.. wanna do something over weekend?

And as always right after exams.. everyone steer clear because everyone is pre-ocuppied with something now! HMMMM!!! Anyhow it had always been the case which dates back to my poly years... suddenly my classmates from Sec School wanna meet or something.

Anyway we decided on a date to get registered next year.. 9th August.. the date he propose.. Might as well.. since we are doing the actual thing in 2006 all because of how unreliable HDB is with their words just like Paula Abdul in her critique for the America Idol!

Something nice happen to me yesterday.. I sent out the thank Q cards for the companies that were keen to hire me for their interest.. Anyhow clever me include my business card in them *grin* and the Biz dev. Director from beewax who was the one keen to hire me in the first place wrote me an email to say he is looking forward to me finish my current stinct and to contact them for any chance of working for them! I dont know if that is the changing point in my life because I am all spurred to work HARD in my next job that is.. in my current.. there is really nothing.. if not for the dough and leaves.. I be in trouble! School is taking a lot of leave from me and 3rd year is awful difficult to begin with. Sigh... Anyway I didnt know I was so appreciated by the boss! I know I left deep impression in some of the people I worked with but those are normal from my managers or boss throughout my employment credentials! However this coming from higher up is like.. wheeeeee!! Okay.. just an inflated ego... nevermind me...

Darlin's comin back in approx 2 weeks =) for his exams =S anyhow it be for 2 weeks and he wont be back till Chinese New Year. I think season holidays is going to be spooky lonely for me..Anyhow.. nevermind.. We spoke a while using the free telephony thingie via net and we were asking how long he wanna be there.. He asked me to go over there take a look and to feel if I think I can live there if his job prospect is all good and dandy. *sigh* Cannot leave my mum and dad alone in sg leh! I dont feel right loh.. Anyway go for maybe stay 2-3 weeks after I resigned or something still okay.. but to stay there and be a stay home housewife?? I know I always ambition-ed to be one but... after that nice nice email from the Director I totally feel I wanna make myself useful. sigh... not sure how but defininitly wanna make myself something in the corporate world. Now I understand why last time when I say I wanna be a housewife everyone go .. 'Ya.. you wont last a week...' because I thought I thought I would love to laze ard and sleep late ... duh.. reality just doesnt coincide with theoritical thinking! Blah!

Teng's ROM on Monday and wasting another LEAVE!!! duh!!!! Anyhow... nvm lah... not that she doing this often.. heheheh...

Going for a haircut within these few days.. think I will start skipping rope everyday... just suddenly want to entertain myself! Also.. make me self nice nuff for clubbing! Hohoho... Have a wicked thought of joining a Triathon suddenly.. not sure why but is a sadist sport! Let me mull over it .. maybe I'll change my mind..

okie I'll blog when I think of something..

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home