Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Kinda tired.. had this 'quarrel' with the biggest idiot in the whole world in the night yesterday. I hate it to be truthful.. I hate the quarrels.. they are making me emotionally unstable. Everything is not fine and nothing is good and we are simply pretending that everything is when it is obviously not!

For whatever is the case he want to live in denial that we are fine... although we are obviously not.. I hate this facade and I hate this sorta relationship. I dont want to live such a life anymore... I really feel stifled and fed up of everything! Why does everything have to be undermine because of such a relationship. I dont want to and I refuse to..

Beside sulking big time and looking like the biggest panda in the world.. life's continue....


0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home