Monday, November 15, 2004

As much as I had to enjoy this break... I have to admit I miss the academic 'adrenaline' rush from submitting homework on time.. Ha! After 4 days of wasting in front of the TV.. I had finally prod further than Tampines and went to Parkway to have din din for daddy's birthday.. heee... I thought I have mushrooms growing out of my ears or something from all this lazing...

Anyhow... I bought a cake for daddy and it sucks! I absolutely have to stick to buying cake from my favourite bakery and never again from any confectionary shoppe! DUH!!

Zohter is off to Nippon tomorrow and that means ours truly will just vegetate into a pool of mash from being left alone too long! oh boy... I still have 1 day of holiday left and let me guess what I'll be doing... watch TV till the sunset and go all awe from watching Qi Yuwu hot bod and so cutie face.. Oh and Julian Hee looks so neat too.. that left me wondering why the hell did TCS invite the men from Taiwan.. the whats'-his-name to play coach and Toro or Taro or whatever... for... not that they look anything cute.. I totally thought the duo actually is the pull down of the whole show.. okay for those who are clueless.. I am talking about the soap on TCS 8 abt the swimming thingie.. hee oh and why didnt they get leslie kwok to act as the coach.. I would have recorded the whole series and dub it in DVD n just spend hours being in a daze and drooling.. I'm a leslie kwok junkie lah...

Anyway talk to blockhead over the net yesterday and I can you I so uber miss him tons and load.. I cannot imagine what is going to happen during the Holidays season when he is not around.. this is just so sad.. He told me he wanted me to go over in May next year after my exam for a holiday or sorta to see if I like the place and maybe we can relocate together there for starters.. he told me he heard stuff from ppl and he is imagining that I would ... you know 'run off with other guys'.. I didnt thought he would ever think that because I feel he trust me nuff or that you know... no other guys in the right mind will want a hoyden girl like me mentality... Whatever is the reason he said he aint that comfortable with me being here alone and thinking everything will be fine. Which I thought is great as in... he know I have options and I dont eat off his palm.. whatever is the case..the deal was to see how it goes and he might have to come back or something because I aint going to china without a job in the bag and be a stay home housewife. My money spent on education aint going to be wasted and that's definite!

Whatever is the case... he got to make a choice somehow or rather in time to come.. I am just overwhelm with sadness at times when I have time on my hand and I feel so icky jealous of couples who can afford the time to be together... makes me hate to go out as a result and I been avoiding going out with anyone but zohter because the boyfrd issues comes up and there is 101 things to talk about and I get all tearful in my heart and go all upset while putting up a brave front. I hate it.. Life's never been this unhappy and I hate it... Because when he took up the job he never thought about what will become of us and for being so selfish..

Sigh... life's have it little way of playing tricks on us..

He's coming back next week and I dont know if I should be looking forward to it.. because I know after this trip he wont be back till chinese New Year and that'll be a good 2 months away.. sigh.... that make it all contradictory and weird.. Duh... I'm being a incoherent blogger.. so ignore me!


0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home