Wednesday, November 17, 2004

It is back to work ... and I cannot help but a tinge of regret that I am still stuck here with the same load of crap and stuff to do without ANY challenge.. The only challenge that I encountered yesterday was that someone told me a set of stuff.. and boss and another set .. and while boss tried to match what we both heard.. we realized we been left out of the loop and there is no one in to verified with because both the persons involve had a half day... duh.. let's see what both of them got to say...

That is how juvenile ppl are and that is when regrets set in and I wonder why am I still doing here....duh....

Anyhow.. got to wash the car today... procrastinate way too long! You can start vandalizing the car by writing through the dust with your finger.. that is how murky the car became.. ha! Well... blame it on the rain lah! They keep coming and I wanna wash also cannot mah!

I know it is all excuses lah... heee


0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home