Thursday, November 25, 2004

The week is slowly wheezing by and I can feel my stomach turn that darlin is going to be back in SZ in another few days and we havent even spend time together.. sigh...

He's mugging at home and san for the calls *which is like twice from Tuesday to now* I hardly remembered he is in Sg.. And dont get me wrong.. aside from the occasion big sap, I dont need need him to call me constantly.. but it will be nice to break the record of not calling each other and call me before bedtime or something.. aww... I am just being a whiny brat.. ignore me!

I was looking at the calendar yesterday and realized that Chinese New Year doesnt come till the 9th and 10th of Feb. Meaning once he is back this trip... I wont see him for the next 2 months, that kinda sucks.. considering his almost non existance calls and communication.. I cannot imagine what will happen.. sigh..

Ok nuff about him..

This week is good.. turkey day.. meaning my work lessen by half because US closes! and that will mark Christmas beckon and work will lessen even more because they go on this 2 weeks closure every year! Are they lucky or what?!?!?

I dont know what I'll do on Christmas this year.. not that I even celebrate it in the first place just that you know.. some plans to go will be fun. Anyhow... never mind I and zohter can probably figure some stuff to do... aside from knitting or playing with the cats.. HAHAHA! I am being moronic..

I am thinking whether to make christmas pressies this year.. I made some really spiffy stuff last year and have them out to my secondary school frds and those I went out with over the season fun.. Maybe I'll do them this year again.. hee... However not sure what I want to do yet.. Get nifty stuff from Ikea and personalize it.. which I done last year? Was actually thinking of baking cookies.. but nah... I think I try candle making or something in time to come.. but this year.. it'll be a simple project.

I am running out of stuff to blog... geeze.. I'll blog when I think of something.

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home