Tuesday, November 23, 2004

mums cooked curry yesterday! Yummy! Darlin relish in the dish with much glee! Anyhow.. no one can resist mum curry lah! so yummlicious! Delish.. I am drooling as I talk!

My blockhead is so silly at time.. hee.. I'm a meany lah but yesterday I bluff him that the Engagement ring he gave me.. I sold it off.. He didnt say much and he keep sayin 'You really sold it?!?!' .. I can see his eyes go red in like 2 sec and he didnt say a word.. and then I told him I was just making him upset lah.. and he have these smarting eyes with what look like tears! Geeze.. I didnt know I have that much of an effect on my baby! and that sap head show me the E card which he tried to sent me but couldnt on his lappy.. golly.. it was so touching.. I teared as well.. It was a bit heartening because he say he miss me when he was in china... daily.. when he is having his dinner alone.. when he is out taking a walk ... just about anything he does beside work he thought of me... and he can't wait for me to go to China to show me the places where he think of me... AWwwwwwwwwwww....

I just melted away... geeze.. now I'm being a big sap! yucky!

Anyhow.. he told me more of a concrete plan.. that I should go over next year ... probably after we register the marriage..meaning after 9th August.. I aint sure.. still.. You know me.. I can't do without work and esp money.. I need constant spurs or I'll just die.. and I surely miss mums and dad! I know I miss him now but nothing compare to mum and dad.. and of course my don don! Geeze! Life's a complicated little biatch!

Why do people have to make decisions .. that's a riot actually... I made several big decisions this year alone.. Next year I guess there will be more to come.. sigh... why can't my life be more normalized ...

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home