Monday, November 22, 2004

Blockhead is back but we didnt have much time to hang out.. he got to study! So fetch him from the airport.. went back to our pad in punggol to open up the windows to air the place * I left the empty house alone too much so he wanted to make sure it gets air out.. owell* . Check out Punggol Plaza to go to the toilet and that place is freakin small lah!!

After that went to Bedok to eat Katong laksa!! That's my fav stall lah... my gramps used to stay behind that area so whenever mum asked me to go to gramps house I will pack a packet.. Anyhow they shifted stall in the vincity like twice lah.. but mums always knows where *beam*..
That's how I learn to laksa!! for those who have no idea laksa is a bowl of rice noodle in a soup base of coconut juice, dried shrimp, chilli top with fresh cockles, fish cake, laksa leaves, chilli paste and if you want.. beans sprout *yucks*

Saw the charity show on TV.. and couldnt resist and donated $8 ... just to egg 'Yazid' on.. he's a brave fellow .. 'Bobby' as well.. sigh.. than after that saw the documentary on the indonesia kids who were over here to have necessary surgery on their facial features. Heart wrenching! It suddenly struck me how unfair the world is.. To make things worse.. one of the kiddo was thrown into the orphanage and the parents didnt visited her once!?! Wassup with folks like that! But then again, I dont know if I'll be strong enough if I am in the same predicament. Life's a lil'o loopsided but God probably have his reasons.

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home