Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Uber pissed today! Everyone was asking wanna see the bags wanna see the bags.. And when I managed to sneak samples out.. everyone say they don't want to see ald ?!?! Anyway that's my sideline trying to earn more dough for fees and savings.. blah!

Nothing major ever happens.. dont get me wrong but I like it the way it is.. just that it does get mudane at times.. I am raring to start a garage sales actually! Let's just get zohter to finish her exams first~

hock just called to say he got me a car stereo. About time! That thing in my machine can only play radio and I love radio but the thing is I like to play my discs as well where I can sing!

we are planning to have dinner on Christmas eve at hock's place.. the girls are cooking and I am planning to make Friday's Mudslide!! Yummers!!! Thinking of baking a bailey's cheese cake actually!But you know me and cheesecake.. I always ruin them! Nevermind I could try baking one over the weekend to see the effect..Zohter's coming with me.. let's hope it be a blast..

Anyway we decide to go with Flutes on the Fort for the simple ROM.. I am excited.. BUT... flutes told me they might not open on the day *faint* owell.. We'll see how it goes..



0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home