Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Had a packed weekend...


And again ... The typical bitch me slam darlin's phone on Saturday and I have not heard from him since. Sigh.. Anyway dont wanna talk about it because it is truly non value added. Just feel down whenever I talk about this stupid relationship at times. Anyhow.. I'm just being a biatch so ignore me!


Anyway Fri and Sunday was spent doing sidelines selling bags.. I can feel I am becoming a bag lady ... and that I mean those people with a lot of PLASTIC/ PAPER bags plying the street sorta..Although I wasnt doing any of that sorta... transfering the bags from the car to the meeting point I sorta just resemble one. Ha!


Zohter and me ate dinner only like at 11 and while waiting for food I still have customers calling me up to meet outside the mall. When I went back to my food... boy.. It was cold and we both were wacked literally!


I spent saturday doing up the catalogue and answering questions and basically just vegetating ard. I ate only 1 meal that day and strangly enough I didnt felt near death experience from starvation. Talk a bit with the blockhead and before I end the call.. I just gotten neurotic and started to tell him he is selfish blah blah blah again. I can't help it actually. I am just depressed, I suspect I had mild depression but then again.. nothing that chocolate and plenty of gossip and TVs can't cure.


Morning went to meet the last customers and right after that rush to the Botanical Gardens for an apparent picnic. The rest decided to celebrate Kel's birthday at botanical Garden. I was so dammit pissed beause they couldnt tell me the exact location depite my repeats calls to tell them the exact location I was in!!!!!


Well.. you know you can't say picnic without having rain and guess what.. it didnt just rain... it pours and if I didnt know better I thought I was expecting a typhoon coming up, it sorta form small little lakes and pond all over all in 2 minutes and pathetic me was just stuck at this map shelter where the roof barely covered anything and thank god for the golf umbrella I brought along but then again the rain was so heavy, it stil drenched my shorts! imagaine that! The worse thing was that due to the various construction going on... the drain sorta just choked up and within 5 minutes, frogs and toads were coming out and water was just gushing from everywhere. If anyone think I am exaggerating.. I swear on the last hershey in my kitchen that I didnt!!!! It was a scene you thought you never imagine that you will be in ... especially Urban Singapore. With the thunder in the background I was pissing mad at the gang for not being precisely about their location and making me walk AROUND botanical gardens LITERALLY in that heavy downpour!


Anyway finally found them and spent like 10 minutes before We made our way back... dammit! Anyhow.. might as well... I dont fancy the company plenty to be truthful.. I was so grateful when I sat in my car that I was safe away from the frogs and toads and all things rainy!


So made Jules to let her have a look at the bags before I proceed to al's parent home. I just have to say something about the smell in the house. The Dogs' smell is horrendous! If mine and zohters' mums just have any idea, they be throughly grateful that muf and shel are such darlings! Anyway I dont know whether it is because the dog was old that it give out the powerful pongs or is it the ear infections that al's was saying for the longest time. Because the smell was everywhere and I didnt dare to get too near to george's because I saw fleas on his skin.. and the last thing I need is to get 1 of the bug on my clothes and go home and pass to my lovely bugger! If you know me.. I never refuse a dog but george's is just too much to bear.. the smell, the fleas.. Bad nuff dad and mum get on sheldon case so often and last thing I really need is to aggravate the situation further.. ha!


Had dinner at al's folks house before heading to fetch zohter and we went to have satays! yums! Love the auntie satay's at old airport road! Yummers!!


Zonk out at night and as I lay to sleep I couldnt believe that the weekend was so over.. So again monday came and went and it's like groundhog day over and over again till the weekend is here.


Christmas is like really near and I AM SO FREAKIN lazy.. still didnt get anyone anything because I was simply being way too lazy... I resolute to do something about it this week.. looking forward to tomorrow ald where amazing race is playing! Yeah!And I decide I am so going to buy something for myself after the amazing year that is going to end.



Oh and results is out and my gosh.. I got amazing grades which totally rocks! Although I can tell you all I was expecting is just a pass. Santa came early this year and send me good grades! Yeah!


0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home