Thursday, December 09, 2004

I'm eating liqour in the office.. and I think I can feel the knock out effect.. Ha~

Anyway I'm chewing on these bailey's chocolate sticks! Yummy! Uber nice and smooth! I thought I had a surreal vision when I look up for the time on the wall clock. Ha! Spent like $30 on chocolates for my colleagues in US and France.. I know it is stupid to sent choclate but I didnt sent the regular ones.. some snazzy one from Australia and you can't get in US. That's for all the shit they put up with me the entire year and I HOPE... this will finally be my last year that I be sending all these stuff over. *Read: GET A NEW JOB AND STOP BEING COMFY IN THIS HOLE!!*

side notes..I want to write in paragraphs! But the stupid script dont do what they are being told ARRGGHHH!!!

Spent more than 12 hours in the office EVERYDAY! Works' piling and I hate it! I dont like stuff where I must continue to do tomorrow. I wanna clear everything asap. That's my sicko style I know.. whatever! I just cannot stand coming back and find the stuff I done halfway and spent the next half an hour going through to find out where I left off!

I confess.. I was a total bitch yesterday. Talk to blockhead for a while and something in me just snaps because the net connection was bad. I told him I hate this sorta arrangement for the 10214302085025920384818239 times. Than he tells me he decide that he wanna come back in june blah blah blah.. So I told him if by then I get used to it *which I think I wont!* he can cont to work there and come back in 2006. And I told him.. if he want to go overseas to work next time.. either go together or dont at all.

Life's a bitch and I'm a uber cranky stupid bitch .. the ultimate icing on the cake!


0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home