Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Nothin interesting ever happens and my life and if you think groundhog day is bad.. you should take a sniff at me.


The thing about vegetating is that it erodes not only you physically but also mentally. Beside taking in the funny lines from TVs and fabulous dances that MTV is blasting I think nothing aside from trying to mouth along to the hip hops MTVs and laugh myself silly with the programs blaring in the lil black box. I dont even attempt to read a book and while pumping gas in the morning I bought the latest 8 Days for more TV gossips. It doesnt help that pop think I am doing something deservingly right by such indulgence. You see.. he even record all the programs long and short which he know or think I have an interest in when I am not home by 7pm. That, my friend is how wonderful popsy is to me! haha... Mums do that as well.. hahah.. They think I study way too much and since I am having the holidays they throughly indulge me! Although if only they knew better.. I dont even study until the lecturer is releasing exams tips and I dont have the slighest idea which chapter she is talking about.


Mums into baking tons of pineapple tarts again.. her friends are ald ordering for Christmas.. talk about kiasu...


Trivia..

Do you know Bill Gates got to spent 14 million dollars a day for the next 30 years if he want to use up his entire fortune?!?!?!?! how lucky some ppl are.. while some like me probably probably have fortune that will run out if I spent $14 everyday till the end of the month! owell... you win some you lose some!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home