Sunday, December 19, 2004

So the weekend is here and almost gone.. And what else did I do but hog the goggle box for the afternoon.. Almost have to pry myself apart from the TV with a crowbar before I can get down to bath the dog. when dad's was home I was already out and he thought I forgot to close the window and left the dog drench with water.. where infact the reason why the dog is wet because he just had his bath like 20 mins ago. He was kinda yellin at me abt leaving the window open and causing the dog to be drench! Duh.. My dad the paranoid!

Drove to SGH to check on uncle who is in hospital no thanks to cancer.. I dont know what to say to him because he can't speak! I hate it.. I mean he's younger than mom.... and quit drinks and smoking vice and that's what God gave to him. Talk about fair this whole bloody world is just SO unfair! Well.. the doctor gave up but I just can't believe it.. I mean he doesnt look any less fitter than the man in the next bed! Just that neck's after all the operations is swelling way too much.. sigh.. Life's sucks pretty much!

Stayed for like an hour before moving off because my cousin was there to keep him company.. Went to my FAVOURITE ikea to stock up for Christmas pressies! HEE.. As usual.. I am stocking up on stuff and crack the brain a little to make my personalize gifts out of the treasures I got! AWwwwwwww heart warming aye?! Just so had it with commercialize christmas stuff.. tomorrow going to spotlight to get more itsy bitsy. Was actually thinking of getting plain notebooks and spruce it up but with my luck I found none of these sort... sigh..... but when I'm not into buying it, I'm sure it be a dime a dozen! HMMP!

Trival of the day...

After dinner mint actually prevent you from farting!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home