Friday, December 24, 2004

So is officially Christmas eve... and I dont feel the least bit excited about it. Here I am ..talking to the significant other *which I dont even know if he's the one yet!!!* millions of miles away in china using the amazing tool since fire was invented by Caveman and I dont feel the least bit happy about it. I know! I am just being an uber pain the arse with the attitude I am giving him now.. I CAN'T HELP IT!! Just want him to feel guilty for moving on to China without thinking much abt the stupid relationship`~ Arrgghhh I HATE IT!


To make it worse... I have not wrapped any present, not yet decide if I am still dishing up presents of thoughts, not written any christmas cards and ya dah ya dah ya dah.... in short, I am just not prepare for the day yet! Arr crap!


Just as 2004 have been a lousy year.. I am not foreseeing 2005 to be any better. I am just feeling this cloud of depression suddenly dont ask me why but I am suspecting that I didnt get enough TV and chocolate to sooth me since the blockhead left. something just aint the same and he keep wanting me to say it is. That's him for generalization.


I am in no state to blog because I am being stupid...

Ignore me... ignore post...

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home