Thursday, December 30, 2004

Something happen to Ros's family.. I knew it! Her paternal side of the relatives reside in Aceh where the Tsunamis hit. Anyway I hate this whole crap.. This morning the TV reported 86k ppl estimated died from the killer wave. Such a simple force of nature but result in devastation all around! Oh man.. this is so depressing! HATE IT!! I am trying to get blockhead colleagues in China to donate for the cause. Hopefully those big earners give something in return!


Ok.. nuff of depression of the whole death Tsunamis and crap stuff...


We had this gathering yesterday with the girls and it was super duper fun as usual. Plenty of gossips, shouts and laughter.. I am just glad everyone is good and up to attend the thing although we have some strays who fly our kite in the end.. hmmmp! n'way we having another one 2 weeks later and I am so looking forward to it. Cept' this year we are going to bring the year book! hahahhaha.. to laugh over our silly faces! hohoho!! Kel's birthday was on actually so we all went to B'clava for drinks and silly banters. It's a nice place to chill but consider I get FREE flow just at mdm sultan.. it seems silly to spent money at B'clava. She had a bit too much and I drove her and the CRV back to her place. I am so in love with the 4 wheel drive. I reckon I get a Rav 4 if I have that dough in the future because they are so delish!


Satisfying...


I kinda like gathering because we crap so much and exchange gossips that is SO never enough! haa.. Girls being girls I reckon. Someone retort like 10 years later we are starting to gather. DUH!! It's never too late if you asked me! Not only that.. most of the girls going to stay at SK and PG since most of them are getting houses there! More gatherings!! Yeah.. It's funny because when we were in school.. we were so into ourselves and have this little grudges with whoever there is in this class and the next. When we grow out of it we just realize .. hey we dont hate each other so much! I thought the relationship is precious.. just beyond words! They aint going to read this but I still wanna tell them.... 'You guys are great! Thank you for the LOVELY times everytime we go out!!'

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home