Monday, January 10, 2005

As much as I hate to admit..Not blogging leave me weird all over.. Is like a blood vessel got pressed off and that leave me all tingling all over. Like something's obviously wrong but you can't put a finger to it.


Anyhow.. nothing much happen during the weekend.. Took mum to see furnitures.. We have our eyes set on a Cellini sofa set because the set we have at home is finally falling apart after 20 years! Anyway.. we are sourcing for cheaper options because I told mum that is way too expensive to pay for a sofa set. I probably chip in a bit.. we'll see how it goes.. Since Fees and insurance are like in the coming months ald! And that would mean at least 10k gone from the savings..


Work today is hectic and at least whiner's back to do her own stuff so I can concentrate on mine.. Anyhow takes a bit of effort I guess but it aint any biggie.. I remember that one time where I have this serious bout of tonsilities and was on medical leave for 3 days given by the doctor. She sms me after the 2nd day and told me to call US for something trivial and I told her I lost my voice and my throat hurts and she claim my work stuff is way too much to do and she dont have time for them.. =S so I rebuke back and told her likewise when she is sick I cover. Anyhow she sent back nasty sms but I just ignore. Duh.. Talk about childish.. she just top everyone under 3 year old.


Anyhow... nufff bichin... I notice how juvenile I have lower myself to her rank! Yucks!


On another note.. Singapore manage to get a 3-1 win over indonesia at the Tiger cup Final.. We are probably going to support them at the stadium this week. Let's see how it goes.. Yeah! We used to troop to the stadium often to catch matches during the Malaysia cup series.. that was so yonks ago! Can't believe it at times.. how much we grown.. haa!





0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home