Saturday, January 08, 2005

I am way overdue in a blog entry and the only reason is because I AM DEAD BUSY!

So something big happen in the office. Whiner *my colleague who talk like telly tub to the boyfrd in FRONT of me all the time* got dump by the boyfrd she was about to marry in another 10 months!She even got the banquet and the bridal thingy ALL booked up! Well.. lest you think the guy is some hunk.. he is just a superbly FAT PIG who is balding and behave way too kiddish beyond his years! I'm not exactly a fan of Whiner because of her CONSTANT 'whining' in the office to the boyfrd about how unwhite the paper in our office is to something trivial I can't even imagine. At this point of time... I can only feel sorry for her. However to leave your work all over the place and take emergency leave to settle the relationship for 3 days!?! WHILE my work is killing me with requests from tech support more than what Jamie Yeo have to deal with on an entire 'dedication' shift by lovesick teenagers? Give me a break!


Now I know we shouldnt bee you know.. bitchin but I can't help it. Last I heard from Boss... she might be gone more than a few days... Right. And you would have thought something major happened at home? Anyway the whole office from upper management to the driver have been talking about this the entire week. Gossips.. how they are appreciate by everyone... Well.. Bad as I might have felt for Whiner. I can never forget what she did to her Ex. Apparently she 2 time the boyfrd of 2 or more years for this new guy she knew from the net all in the span of 10 days?! I remembered distinctively before I left for the work trip in US she was still with the other guy. However when I came back 10 days later. She got a new boyfrd and boy I witnessed everything from the 2 timing scheme she put up!Well... if there is one thing.. I would call retribution. Everything comes back .... Karma I would call it.


So poor lil o thing who have announced to the entire community of her wedding in Oct will now have to take the shit of everyone curious stare and question. I pity her plenty load so I am taking all the crap I am getting at work in stride! Sigh... So what's new with me but working my butt of EVERYDAY this week.


wookay.. nuff bitchin..

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home