Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Yeah Amazing Race today.. For details.. I am rooting for Bono / Lori and Kris /Jon! I hope the rest drops off eventually! Hee


Anyway nothin' much happen the past few days actually... just TVs and more TVs... I dont want to go into details on synosis that you can read off 8 days. I mean I am offering a different read than 8 days. If you want to read 8 days you would have buy them off the newstand!What am I talking about?! Never mind.. just being moronic!


I had the most amazing time telling this person over the phone my name.
so the conversation rode on and towards the end we were tying up the conversation.
...

ME: Okay my name XXX Ling
Idiotic person: oh.. so u're AAA Ling
ME: Hmmm ... actually is XXX Ling * attempt to spell it to him*
Idiotic person: Yeah AAA Ling your name right?!
ME: As long as you can get me on my DID


I figure since I am the only one using my dialect name in the office he should be able to get me. It funny how he thought he knows my name better than the person who actually use it for the past 26 years and counting.




0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home