Thursday, January 13, 2005

So the high point of my week came and went... *sob* I got to wait till next week before my addiction on Amazing Race get satisfied! For once... I was rooting for Victoria and Jonathon.

I am gathering my next high point in the week will be on Sat and Sun where they are broadcasting 'The Apprentice' and 'The simple Life'. I am just a sucker for conflicts! Blah...


The entire week work had been 'labourfied' *read: full of labour* juggling on top of this.. I was organising this gathering for our class in sec school. I reckon it been what.. 10 years? Anyhow the bullshit I get from some ppl are amazing.. I just dont understand why ppl cannot let go and come as an adult and enjoy the company. I mean not that we are all juvenile lil 'ums. I never refuse company especially when ppl make the effort thus it makes me a lil pissed off that people can be so unfeeling and no regards for past relationship. I know each of us have commitment but c'mon.. just a lil gathering to catch up and recall the good times. In short I am just disappointed.. HOWEVER.. I am still happy that some ppl are making the effort and I am sure we'll have a load of fun. Despite the millions of calls, sms and emails I made I am glad at least 15 will be there.. the rest from the 2 classes although I secretly wish they conked off from the surface of the earth... I will proclaim I wish them the best in whatever they do.


There's a lot of mixed feelings when it comes to matter like that.... I can understand why Ro a fellow blogger went thru when she witness some dispersal of her touch team. Guess this is what happen when ppl grow up and change.. Everything's warp!


*Sigh*




0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home